We gonna have a drag strip day?

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
I've never been in my life. Have been wanting to go. Turbo Prix is FINALLY driving good. I'M IN! GLD would be my choice though. I could do like 9:00am - 1:00pm.

Sunday (10/20) looks like the last nicest day we are going to have. I was thinking GLD because it's closer. Also, it appears that US-41 is having some Halloween Hustle event these next 2 weekends, with a $150 two day entry fee, or $65 for one day. I'm guessing that's not how it usually works. Do they usually charge you per race or what?

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I've never been in my life. Have been wanting to go. Turbo Prix is FINALLY driving good. I'M IN! GLD would be my choice though. I could do like 9:00am - 1:00pm.

Sunday (10/20) looks like the last nicest day we are going to have. I was thinking GLD because it's closer. Also, it appears that US-41 is having some Halloween Hustle event these next 2 weekends, with a $150 two day entry fee, or $65 for one day. I'm guessing that's not how it usually works. Do they usually charge you per race or what?
Colder the better for performance, gld preps the living shit out of the track so it dosent have to be a warm sunny day to run good, I like Thursday nights toward the end of October beginning of November it gets down to 40ish degrees out and the DA is perfect for making some serious runs

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
95SC 95SC and crew seem to do well there.
Half of them are awd so yeah lol, his brothers mustang hooks up well the older body style straight axel cars were a bit easier to hook, I can leave as hard as I want at gld and it never even chirps the tires, it 41 I have to baby it and pedal a couple times to get down the track

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
I'd be down for a day at 41...the question is should I run the dad150 or the bike. I've never made a 1/4 pass on the bike but it should go low 10's

That's far AF for a lot of you, how many people would we really get?
Damn , if you run low 10's riding 15 1000RR then don't remove the helmet and go straight home :ROFLMAO: .That's one of the quickest bikes on the market

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
That's strange, I've been 1.05 at 41, Byron & RT 66.
Never changed a thing, I leave at 7000 with a BBC, and it holds just fine.
im on a small tire in a heavy car with 800whp, even the awd cars were spinning the tires the last time i was there, the track can be good I guess I just pick the wrong days to go

Thread Info