3800 WBS heads

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Diavolo@Oct 26 2004, 02:09 PM
Mike, is anyone running these?  What type of gains are you looking at?  Might be helpful since I am running a smaller cam (VS)
[snapback]58301[/snapback]​

Stay away for now. We're coming out with some beefy heads. The ones on the site now have basic bowl work done as well as port matching and polishing. They are well worth the money but not worth the work of putting them on. The new ones are going to be a lot nicer. :)

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by Mike K@Oct 26 2004, 06:53 PM
Stay away for now.  We're coming out with some beefy heads.  The ones on the site now have basic bowl work done as well as port matching and polishing.  They are well worth the money but not worth the work of putting them on.  The new ones are going to be a lot nicer. :)
[snapback]58323[/snapback]​

Still need someone to test the L36 heads? I don't have much money, but P&P would be nice...

I

imported_Diavolo

Well, I don't want anything extreme, I want to keep my MPG around 32 still on the highway :p

Mods are: Wizair, ZZP S2 TB, 3.1/3.0" MPS, VS Cam, TOG's, no cat, 3" exhaust, DHP, ICCU.

I may go with some 1.7 rockers later on though.

With my setup, do you feel I should wait? What type of pricing are we talking here as well.

Keep up the good work with your products Mike.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list