• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WBS heads

I

imported_Diavolo

Mike, is anyone running these? What type of gains are you looking at? Might be helpful since I am running a smaller cam (VS)

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Originally posted by Diavolo@Oct 26 2004, 02:09 PM
Mike, is anyone running these?  What type of gains are you looking at?  Might be helpful since I am running a smaller cam (VS)
[snapback]58301[/snapback]​
Stay away for now. We're coming out with some beefy heads. The ones on the site now have basic bowl work done as well as port matching and polishing. They are well worth the money but not worth the work of putting them on. The new ones are going to be a lot nicer. :)

iliveonnitro

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike K@Oct 26 2004, 06:53 PM
Stay away for now.  We're coming out with some beefy heads.  The ones on the site now have basic bowl work done as well as port matching and polishing.  They are well worth the money but not worth the work of putting them on.  The new ones are going to be a lot nicer. :)
[snapback]58323[/snapback]​
Still need someone to test the L36 heads? I don't have much money, but P&P would be nice...

I

imported_Diavolo

Well, I don't want anything extreme, I want to keep my MPG around 32 still on the highway :p

Mods are: Wizair, ZZP S2 TB, 3.1/3.0" MPS, VS Cam, TOG's, no cat, 3" exhaust, DHP, ICCU.

I may go with some 1.7 rockers later on though.

With my setup, do you feel I should wait? What type of pricing are we talking here as well.

Keep up the good work with your products Mike.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom