WBodyStore

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I can't say enough about WBodyStore's customer service. Mike K always responds within 24 hours, and this includes on weekends, too. I ordered my suspension, headers, PCM and misc. parts from these guys, and although sometimes it takes a little longer for the "hot" (as in high-demand, not stolen) parts to come in, I'd rather support the local guys.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Mike is a great guy. I try to order from him whenever possible to support a local company and a friend. He always responds to any questions fast via email. He even gives free shipping to the local members.

The only thing I dont like is some items can take a along time to get to your house because they are drop shipped from the manufacture. I can order something from ZZP and sometimes get it next day, or I can order something from wbodystore and wait longer. I wish he would keep all his products in stock and have local pickup as a option, that would be great!

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
Ive only dealt with Wbodystore once and it was for a fuel pump and the trans shift kit

Very fast shipping and great customer service.

The pump however has been flakey at best and is being replaced for a name brand walbro. It doesnt prime properly for startup causing excessive cranking until it puts out enough fuel and has cut out once on me but luckily it was at part throttle.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Was promised a coupon code because my order took so long to ship never got it. Sent two emails asking about it.
Email [email protected] and I'll make sure it gets done.

Wbodystore couldn't price match ZZP.
Not sure what the big deal is here... I was honest with you and told you we couldn't do it...

i just ordered some d & s rotors from them.shipped on the 18th.thought they be here by now.
Yeah you should definitely have them if they were shipped on the 18th and your local. Email us so we can track the order for you.

Ive laid off of Mike for the past months. Then he has to go and talk shizzle on clubgp. Back in the dont give a hoot or care for him catagory. Ill go to jegs and buy my own parts.
You've laid off me? That's hilarious. You're a self-proclaimed trash talker who's knowledge is limited at best. I have respect for people that can debate knowledgeably. All the crap you ever post is some bullshit you read from somewhere else on another forum. Little is first hand knowledge. You're a keyboard jockey. Don't do me any favors by being nice to me... I'm indifferent to your opinion of me or my company.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Email [email protected] and I'll make sure it gets done.

Not sure what the big deal is here... I was honest with you and told you we couldn't do it...

Yeah you should definitely have them if they were shipped on the 18th and your local. Email us so we can track the order for you.

You've laid off me? That's hilarious. You're a self-proclaimed trash talker who's knowledge is limited at best. I have respect for people that can debate knowledgeably. All the crap you ever post is some bullshit you read from somewhere else on another forum. Little is first hand knowledge. You're a keyboard jockey. Don't do me any favors by being nice to me... I'm indifferent to your opinion of me or my company.

I did lay off you. I was even talking nice and even emailed you about a fucking transmission cause I figured, WTF, lets give Mike a shot cause I knew where you were getting them from.

When you have built something more then a 13 second car, then you can trash talk and call me a keyboard jockey.

My whole posts in your "coming soon" twin screw thread were meant for humor since thats what the thread is. 1/4 humor, 1/4 speculation, 1/4 bs, 7/8 other, and 1/8 actual info on said product. You and the the "all knowing" ydtrack wanted to start the shit. Not me.

Last edited:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Brian, Go out loudly if you want to... I don't care. You do nothing but bitch about things that other people actually ARE doing. You offer NOTHING but criticize EVERYTHING.

I helped you out with the transmission by telling you that you'd be better off going directly to Dave so that you could save money, further proving that I'm happy to help people even if I think they are a complete waste.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I offer NOTHING to YOU. Thats the problem I guess. I love how there is a 10 page thread about the thing, lots positive, some negative, but you and ydtrack wanna single me out. Cause Im a waste and do nothing for you.

FWIW, I think you do care I dont quiet down like J/O when you bust out the big words and call him out. You seem to stick out your chest when he gets brought up like you shut him up or something. :rofl:

And to think, this all because I had an opinion and questioned you how many years ago and you got pissy with me?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Thanks Mike K, I will shoot you a email about the coupon tomorrow. Im sorry, but I guess when you bitch on the forums things happen. :bowdown:

Fish/Mike This isnt a Mike K vs Fish thread here, its a thread to talk about Wbodystore lets try to keep this section on topic. If you want to have a flame fest I can merge the posts into another thread.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
In my opinion Mike, either you or fish bragging on your relative knowledge is laughable...

At least Brian helps some with Paul's car, but neither of you really have much hands on, applied, or really in-depth knowledge.

Oh, and Craig (ydtrack) sucks too...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info