TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
[MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION]

darth-vader-slice.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The first 5 years were priceless. Between the 20 different intercooler designs followed by the non-stop fighting with Zooomer, it was both exciting and terrifying. It never became what I wanted it to become but I have nobody to blame but myself for that.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
those clubgp days were hilariously awesome.

i remember just clicking refresh on my browser to see new posts

From like 2001-2005 there would be a ridiculous amount of new threads and posts almost per hour. That place actually had a ton of traffic until it nose dove after 2007.

Good times back in the day with IDD and GPG though.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I came around right in the middle of all the goodness over at CGP. Was a good way to get introduced to the 2nd Gen platform..coming from the tame 1st Gen w-body.com boards :rofl:

Sucks to see WBS go, but it was definitely time. This community is a slow, tiny candle flame about to run outta wick.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
At least we still have sinister drag designs.

Comment of the year.

I'll never get tired of telling the story of how I went to go see Bob one time and asked him how they were paying for their drag car. He showed me a stack of credit cards with 0% balance transfers. He'd put it on one, transfer it, wait until the bill was due, transfer it, etc. At least that's what he told me.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Man I miss the glory days of ClubGP even though I was rocking a "pre-gen" and 3.1 and had no money to hang with the likes of L67 builders of the day. Half the people I know today I met directly or indirectly through that site. I still check in every once in a while, and I'm still planning on topping the charts of the 88-96 ETs this summer.

Oh, and CGPC 4 lyfe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info