• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Wayne's Car (indyridgerunner)

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Wayne's car is on the backburner, Im installing a trilogy starting Sunday, then another big project the following weekend, then back to Wayne's car if I have time before Kentucky trip.
From Kentucky, Im driving a hurt MM back to fix that.

I really have so much to do this year and so many of my own projects not getting done.

Im so swamped I considered selling the Cobra as a roller, because I just may not get to it.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Wayne's car is on the backburner, Im installing a trilogy starting Sunday, then another big project the following weekend, then back to Wayne's car if I have time before Kentucky trip.
From Kentucky, Im driving a hurt MM back to fix that.

I really have so much to do this year and so many of my own projects not getting done.

Im so swamped I considered selling the Cobra as a roller, because I just may not get to it.

Ohhhh. Are you installing Jeff's Trilogy?

Who's hurt MM are you bringing back, Pats?

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I made a realistic estimate to rebuild the car correctly, assuming other things would be wrong in addition to the engine.

Long story short Wayne sold the car to me and I intend on fixing it up after I fix Pat's car after Kentucky.

Its happily sitting in the driveway, and the newest project is in the garage.
Ill start a new thread tomorrow.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I made a realistic estimate to rebuild the car correctly, assuming other things would be wrong in addition to the engine.

Long story short Wayne sold the car to me and I intend on fixing it up after I fix Pat's car after Kentucky.

Its happily sitting in the driveway, and the newest project is in the garage.
Ill start a new thread tomorrow.

New Zack thread FTW!!

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info