WATCH: No One Had A Problem Watching A Man Get Beaten Up Until He Pulled Out His Gun

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
absolutely mindfucking with sound.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Very smart and controlled man to be sure he didn't light mother fuckers up the second they turned around though.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
These two teens looked like they were just defending themselves against an oppressive overly privileged white man. I'm betting he walked up to them flaunting his privilege and started yelling racial slurs.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Those thugs are horrible fighters I'll tell you that! I think I even saw one of them pull the old man's hair. Total pussies!

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
So should he have drawn sooner before the confrontation got to the point he was being mobbed by them?

I still have yet to take the class, so I have to learn all that stuff, but I would think he would have been justified if he had drawn and shot when they were behind the sign on the glass? :dunno:

blakbearddelite

Donating Member
Reaction score

UPDATE APRIL 9, 2:40PM — Chicago police this afternoon offered new information about the incident: The security guard, a suburban policeman, was on-duty for the McDonald's restaurant Saturday afternoon. He was leading the two men out of the restaurant when one of them struck the guard on the head with a glass bottle, police said. A struggle ensued and was captured on video.

A CPD spokesperson on Monday said the department did not have a report about the incident on file. Today, however, Chicago police said officers were called to the scene, but the two offenders were gone by the time cops arrived. The security guard was treated at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

A spokesperson for McDonald’s said, “We will continue to take appropriate measures to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our customers.”

Video emerged today of an armed man pulling his weapon to ward off two apparent attackers near the Magnificent Mile, just two days after widespread mob action prompted police to arrest 21 people in the area.

The video, filmed from inside McDonald's at 10 East Chicago, shows two males attacking a middle-aged man who appears to be a security guard. The man is slammed against the restaurant’s outside wall by the pair who punch and grapple the older man as he works to free himself.

Within moments, one of the two apparent attackers picks up an object that appears to be a pepper spray canister while the armed man continues to struggle with the other person.

Suddenly, the man with the canister runs away as the older man returns to camera view with a handgun pointed raised at shoulder height.
As the armed man stands near the restaurant property line, the object that one of the apparent attackers picked up off the ground rolls to his feet. The second youth, apparently suffering the effects of pepper spray, raises his shirt to wipe his face.

McDonald's did not immediately respond to inquiries seeking comment about the incident. A spokesman for nearby Loyola University stated that the armed man is not affiliated with the school's police department, as rumored on social media. A Chicago police spokesman said no report had been filed in connection with the incident.

CWBChicago reported this morning that police had confirmed the arrests of 21 people on Saturday afternoon in the River North and Magnificent Mile neighborhoods during the first “mob” activity of 2019. The high arrest count is the result of a new, less-tolerant approach by police assigned to handle "large group" incidents in the downtown area.

blakbearddelite

Donating Member
Reaction score
So should he have drawn sooner before the confrontation got to the point he was being mobbed by them?

I still have yet to take the class, so I have to learn all that stuff, but I would think he would have been justified if he had drawn and shot when they were behind the sign on the glass? :dunno:
From the article, it sounds like they hit him over the head before the tussle started. He would have had to have his gun drawn while walking them out of the restaurant.

blakbearddelite

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's shocking how no one was particularly alarmed about an older man getting beat up by a couple of younger guys until the victim brought out a gun. Then the people watching started screaming in terror, that's horrible.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Too bad he didn’t shoot them, would have probably prevented them from killing the people they are most likely going to off down the road

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
So he was security... That would explain the OWB holster he had, I wouldve expected it to be IWB is he was just a CCL carrier? :dunno:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
True, I would think you would still carry IWB just to even better conceal it, but I still have to do more research into the CCL stuff.
i mean... inside a coat, inside your pants... it's concealed. send it.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
He probably oc'ed for intimidation. Most who see won't fuck with being a shit bag. Don't know what happend here but coat was probably covering.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I would've rather seen these 2 dead

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
I would've rather seen these 2 dead
same but he was also staring at a whole bunch of fucking people behind that glass and all over.. not sure the ballistics on a 9/45 but its very possibly he was worried about what's beyond what he was killing.

ie. he either misses or a round go through the mofo's and keeps going.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Concealed is concealed, coat is good I’ll allow it

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Quick brush of the coat grab and done, that’s how we always did it in the idpa competitions way way faster

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think the guy handled the situation great.

1.He kept himself out of any controversy by not shooting.
2. While he WAS in danger, I wouldn’t call it life threatening. He kept his cool, two kids being shit heads wanted to rough him up and they’d be on their way after they got some cheap shots in and knocked him down.
3. He was assaulted and had every right to defend himself by any means short of risking killing the guys.

There’s such a fine line where a gun becomes necessary IMO.

I don’t like the reactions of the bystanders but everyone is entitled to their own politics and beliefs. Feel free to disagree or be outraged at whatever you want. Translation: thread title is baiting garbage.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Also, guy is a police officer, he doesn’t need to conceal off duty, correct?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think the guy handled the situation great.

1.He kept himself out of any controversy by not shooting.
2. While he WAS in danger, I wouldn’t call it life threatening. He kept his cool, two kids being shit heads wanted to rough him up and they’d be on their way after they got some cheap shots in and knocked him down.
3. He was assaulted and had every right to defend himself by any means short of risking killing the guys.

There’s such a fine line where a gun becomes necessary IMO.

I don’t like the reactions of the bystanders but everyone is entitled to their own politics and beliefs. Feel free to disagree or be outraged at whatever you want. Translation: thread title is baiting garbage.
agree to disagree on that part about the title.

everyone just sat there watching until a gun was drawn, and then they "cared"

no one stepped up.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
No one was screaming, or even seemed to give a single flying fuck, about him getting beat up.

Screaming started once the tides turned and he showed he was ready to defend himself.

Pretty fucked up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom