Watch a Ford Mustang GT drag race a Chevy Camaro SS in this classic American showdown

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Man, not hatin' on you or anything, but that was boring AF.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I really like the new Camaro. I have seen a few around town and they are really sharp. Unfortunately, I can only say that about a few newer mustangs I have seen. Stock for stock, The Camaro takes it IMO.

Marko

Reaction score
I love the new Camaros.

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
New Camaros may be great performers, but park them next to an S550 and they look like garbage. Had one next to me at Supercar Saturdays today...easy to see why the Mustang is outselling it 2:1

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Man, not hatin' on you or anything, but that was boring AF.
That guy in the mustang is horrible at driving. And he's not even that entertaining to watch.

Its not just this video that he doesn't do well in. He needs to take some performance driving classes.

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Yeah nothing against the the OP, but the TFL guys are like the worst and their videos are junk. The only videos of theirs I can stand watching are the Ike gauntlet runs in the trucks with Mr Truck driving. He's funny and has experience hauling. Those guys on the other hand run the most ridiculous tests that shouldn't be compared anywhere. Their mile high numbers are laughable.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Do any of you follow Mighty Car Mods? I love watching their stuff, granted some of it is boring but the latest one with the $3k turbo car was really good. I watched them the minute they came out and they made me late AF to work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom