TV Warrior [Cinemax]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally finished up season 1. I'm loving this show. Also how did it take me an entire season to figure out that the dude that plays Wang Chao is the same dude that played Job on Banshee :LOL: I mean he played such a drastically different character on Banshee.........and he does wear a lotta hats on this show... :hsugh: His voice was always so familiar to me tho

That final scene at the end of the season, totally reservoir dogs, but it was awesome.

Will dive into season 2 this weekend.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Halfway thru season 2. Loving it. Its a shame more people haven't seen this show. Hopefully its migration to hbo max changes that. Cuz I really want a season 3, and this shows fate is in limbo since cinemax isnt producing shows anymore.

Should finish this up tomorrow.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
What I thought was strange was that for Season 3 the first episode was supposed to be broadcast on Cinemax, then the rest were stream only. But they ended up broadcasting the whole season. Fortunately I had my DVR set to record all new episodes, so I was able to watch 1-7 in one sitting, then the 8th on the actual air date.

Just wait for S3... just wait. There are some excellent episodes. Think of the one where they have to go and retrieve a body for the dad and how funny it was. There is one similar to that, where they are taken out of their element. They introduce a new Hop Wei character and he's funny as shit.

Thread Info