The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
whatroad.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I was going south on farnsworth at 5:30 and it was a friggin parking lot. Decided to take the highway at farnsworth to Eola (counting on my back road knowledge to get down Eola) turns out, Eola was dead and wide open. Couldn't believe it. I've never seen it so dead. I think the majority thought Eola was going to be backed up so they fled to Farnsworth. Suckers. I got home fast as hell :rofl:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I used to drive 59 from Streamwood to Aurora for work, and I never had any problems other than the occasional accident. And that fucked up intersection of 59 & Butterfield, where they've been doing construction for the last 5 fucking years :fu:

So glad I don't have to make that drive anymore

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I used to drive 59 from Streamwood to Aurora for work, and I never had any problems other than the occasional accident. And that fucked up intersection of 59 & Butterfield, where they've been doing construction for the last 5 fucking years :fu:

So glad I don't have to make that drive anymore

That was finished a bit back. Real nice now.
A truck took out all the signal lights yesterday was still blocked at 9pm when i was headed home.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info