• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

** Warning** Stay away from Naperville area tonght

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
59 is backed up[ every which way.. butterfield backed up, winfield road, north aurora, side streets, eola. its a huge cluster fuck

Some downed powerlines on 59 and deihl.

Took me over an hour and 45 mins to go from west chicago to naperville usually takes 20-25 mins.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
FUCK 59 and every other road under construction, which turns out is every other road.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
In the am at around 7:45-8:00 its wide open on 59

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was going south on farnsworth at 5:30 and it was a friggin parking lot. Decided to take the highway at farnsworth to Eola (counting on my back road knowledge to get down Eola) turns out, Eola was dead and wide open. Couldn't believe it. I've never seen it so dead. I think the majority thought Eola was going to be backed up so they fled to Farnsworth. Suckers. I got home fast as hell :rofl:

Miss Esa

Smash the system!
Reaction score
Diehl is still closed off but they are hoping to have it cleaned up by morning.

ChicagoSRT8

Reaction score
fuck all construction. and downed power lines. lol
i travel all over chicagoland....well i dont have to tell you. never ending.

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
I'm stuck on the train and we are just sitting here. When I finally get to my car I have to go that way to my house :(

HeavyG

Reaction score
59 has been a hot mess for as long as I could remember

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
The 59 project is suppose to be 2 years. I take it every morning early and take a different route home. Feel sorry for some of the businesses.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
The 59 project is suppose to be 2 years. I take it every morning early and take a different route home. Feel sorry for some of the businesses.

The townhones and those homes on 59 will never sell unless they are half price. I feel bad for them

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
I used to drive 59 from Streamwood to Aurora for work, and I never had any problems other than the occasional accident. And that fucked up intersection of 59 & Butterfield, where they've been doing construction for the last 5 fucking years :fu:

So glad I don't have to make that drive anymore

Aircal

Reaction score
I used to drive 59 from Streamwood to Aurora for work, and I never had any problems other than the occasional accident. And that fucked up intersection of 59 & Butterfield, where they've been doing construction for the last 5 fucking years :fu:

So glad I don't have to make that drive anymore
That was finished a bit back. Real nice now.
A truck took out all the signal lights yesterday was still blocked at 9pm when i was headed home.

rz79

Reaction score
Think it's bad now? I saw a press release that said 59 was going to be completely closed just south of north aurora rd by the metra underpass, for construction. Enjoy!

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Think it's bad now? I saw a press release that said 59 was going to be completely closed just south of north aurora rd by the metra underpass, for construction. Enjoy!

That's going to get nasty might have to go around to 55 to 294

rz79

Reaction score
It's awesome, the year I start a new job south of Naperville, every main road gets fucked. 59, New York, rt [email protected] and Eola is fucked with overflow traffic.. Hellish

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom