• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

warning level??

GTPj

Reaction score
am i the only one with a warning level....i don't see anyone else with one?? :blink:

dole21

Reaction score
each person has their own for some reason I believe. if were being bad the admins warn us I guess but its private so ya don't get ripped on maybe by everyone???? just my guess thoughhh..lol

GTPj

Reaction score
Originally posted by dole21@Nov 10 2003, 11:37 PM
each person has their own for some reason I believe. if were being bad the admins warn us I guess but its private so ya don't get ripped on maybe by everyone???? just my guess thoughhh..lol
yeah i would go with that guess 2 B)

I

imported_admin

everyone has it.. if you start fights.. we can warn you. it issues a PM, and lets admins see it... at the same time.. no one can see everyone else's.. keeps it secret.. just a feature of the board... like the many many new ones.. I have;t even been able to mess with yet..

I

imported_admin

BTW.. I am suppposed to be sleeping... don't tell my wife, I am at the computer again.. damn linux is addicting...

2002SilverGTP

Reaction score
Originally posted by Admin@Nov 11 2003, 06:26 AM
BTW.. I am suppposed to be sleeping... don't tell my wife, I am at the computer again.. damn linux is addicting...
well i guess if i get banned now i have my way out of it :D

I

imported_Diavolo

BTW.. I am suppposed to be sleeping... don't tell my wife, I am at the computer again
Give him a warning. :p

If we do get warned, how long does it last.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom