Wanted: TCG content creators

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
As I'm not overly active on the site these days, I'm looking for members to pick up the slack and be content creators in some key areas. Currently I'm looking for the following:

• Auto News - browse sites like Motor1, Road & Track, etc and post news that would be of interest to the site.
  • TV/ Movies - despite these two areas not being nearly as active as they once were, they are still important for content and views. Duties would include posting new trailers (that would be of interest to the site), bumping older threads with any pertinent news, and helping to revive discussions.
  • On Topic Breaking News - TCG used to excel at this and a lot of that was from me cross posting from a bigger site I'm on. This also helps our SEO and Google guest traffic.
  • Technical Discussions - How tos are HUGE for SEO and well crafted threads go a long way not only for organic search but for resharing to social, other sites, etc. This one is a bit more difficult but even just going through and reformatting older threads would be a big help.

Thats it for now. I'll update more as things come to me. Anyone that steps up would be bumped to section mod status so that you can maintain threads, posts, etc. This shouldn't be a big job or anything but it would help me out immensely. Content is king and its something we used to be great at. I'd like to try and get us back to that.

- ❤ Mook

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Turk Turk has taken the role of Gaming content creator. If anyone else wants to help with that, post up.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
About what I expected.

J-LO

Reaction score
alll of those topics except auto news , i really cant participate in as i dont really partake in any of them often. i do have some ideas though that i think people would enjoy , so when the time comes ill share them with you and you can decide ;)

Nccstud

Donating Member
Reaction score
I have a car, but am far from a car guy. Basically I only play CoD, I don't watch the news, and my TV/movies are all kids centered. Unless you want cooking updates on "Beat Bobby Flay" as we watch it at dinner time 🤣🤣

Outlaw

Donating Member
Reaction score
I can try with the On Topic stuff. Though I’m usually not active on the site until evenings when it won’t be “breaking” news anymore lol.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I can try with the On Topic stuff. Though I’m usually not active on the site until evenings when it won’t be “breaking” news anymore lol.
I’ll try to post more stuff when it pops up on social media when I’m at my desk as well....

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
More than a little disappointed by the lack of help. I'm not really asking for much, guys. Just to help pick up the slack where I usually have it covered. In the case of "news", I dont really care if it goes in On or Off Topic. It can always be moved. I need help keeping activity going. Do I need to say please?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
What we need is a dedicated night crew again. Hasn't been one for years. This site turns into a pumpkin at about 9-10pm (my time) Damn all you people with kids and lives! I can't be on the site at work during the day, but try to post up whatever I come across at night that hasn't already been posted during the day. Problem is by the time I post anything at night it mostly gets ignored by morning

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah, I post nightime news but it generally gets ignored or derided depending on topic. I'll still post it anyway. Too many people going to bed too early. 6 hours sleep is plenty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom