Help Wanted WANTED: MC for the TCG IRL Fall Track Rental

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
TCG and Immigrant Racing League are looking for an MC to announce during our track rental...more specifically, we want someone announcing during the hat races and periodically hyping the crowd up during the day. Looking for someone that is charismatic, knows the difference between a Z06 and a ZR1 and has no problem improvising.

We would prep you with the racers, their names, social handles, etc. We'd make sure you were comfortable with the entire day.

Free double cheeseburger for your troubles. No rules against drinking on the job.

MagicM4 MagicM4 Teege24 Teege24 , anything to add?

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
TCG and Immigrant Racing League are looking for an MC to announce during our track rental...more specifically, we want someone announcing during the hat races and periodically hyping the crowd up during the day. Looking for someone that is charismatic, knows the difference between a Z06 and a ZR1 and has no problem improvising.

We would prep you with the racers, their names, social handles, etc. We'd make sure you were comfortable with the entire day.

Free double cheeseburger for your troubles. No rules against drinking on the job.

Spot on Mook Mook I'll even throw in a side of fries! I know we have quite a few on here that could fill this role!

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Let me see what my boy Bryant is doing... I feel he would be a good fit

MagicM4

Reaction score

Ill
Provide alcohol for a smooth day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom