• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WANTED: Large Speakers (home)

itlnrob

Reaction score
I'm lookin for some large speakers. I usually dj some family parties/events and I need to get some new speakers.

Anyone got any they want to get rid off?

99gulfbluegtp

Reaction score
ive got some klh tower speakers. they're a bit older but they still work. id let em go for cheap. also have the 2 surround and a center channel. ill get the part number when i get home...unless you were looking for something more "name brand"

itlnrob

Reaction score
ive got some klh tower speakers. they're a bit older but they still work. id let em go for cheap. also have the 2 surround and a center channel. ill get the part number when i get home...unless you were looking for something more "name brand"
[/b]

How much you lookin to get for them? I don't need anything "name brand". Its just for fun stuff and to help family out to not pay big bucks for DJ's

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
I'm lookin for some large speakers. I usually dj some family parties/events and I need to get some new speakers.

Anyone got any they want to get rid off? [/b]
if you want big speakers... talk to my buddy ken (or his employee "Fishy") at Kens power and sail right next to my old shop (harry's on rand) at 20125 N rand rd near Rand and lake cook rds, tell him schlim sent ya

he has 4 horn enclosure cabinets that are 6ft by 3 ft x 3 ft with dual/quad 15inch drivers...at just 100watts they sound awesome! plus they have some smaller cabinents...

itlnrob

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'> I'm lookin for some large speakers. I usually dj some family parties/events and I need to get some new speakers.

Anyone got any they want to get rid off? [/b]
if you want big speakers... talk to my buddy ken (or his employee "Fishy") at Kens power and sail right next to my old shop (harry's on rand) at 20125 N rand rd near Rand and lake cook rds, tell him schlim sent ya

he has 4 horn enclosure cabinets that are 6ft by 3 ft x 3 ft with dual/quad 15inch drivers...at just 100watts they sound awesome! plus they have some smaller cabinents...
[/b][/quote]

Sounds good but expensive. I'm lookin for some budget speakers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom