WangtoberFest - October 15th @ Gingerman Raceway

MikeySpec

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many people here do any tracking with their cars but we have another event coming up soon. Here's a little info on it.

Saturday October 15th marks our second WangFest event. We are hosting again at Gingerman Raceway, and our format is pretty simple.

*Advanced and Experienced drivers only

*No begginers or instructors

*Limited to about 35 cars

*Half Hour Sessions throughout the day

*First half hour is advanced 1 / second half hour is advanced 2

*The track goes live at 9am -breaks for lunch from 12-1 - ends at 5p

*Track goes backwards for the last 2 hours of the day.

*Cheap track time

*Some of the best photographers around covering the event

*Possible magazine coverage

This results in a ton of track time, light traffic on track, and just a gosh darn good time.

-Trackday is only $150- AND its on a Saturday! For those interested please email [email protected] for info and payment instructions. Spots are limited and filling fast - registration closes once we hit 30 cars.

Our last WangFest was a total success and was deemed one of the most fun track days by many who were there. WangFest is also known for bringing out the local trackwhore celebrities, here's some pics from our past event that just went down on Labor Day.

Austin's TT S2000

Team Teal

GTMotoring Greg

GRM Challenge Champ - Gutty

Brad Adam's EG

Nick Weir of Seen it! Crew Fame

Ryan Upham - Nasa Nationals TT competitor

Cody - LoveFab NSX

Bearded Brown Guy- Adil

Cool People, Awesome Track, Great Price - Spectators and Ride-a-longs encouraged. Entry for Spectators is free and its encouraged that you bring a helmet for a ride-a-long.

http://www.facebook.com/people/WangFest-TrackEvents/100002933193970 Let's be friends on Facebook!

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wow my car would fit in perfectly. Haha! Looks like fun but i'll be in Charlotte that weekend

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Reaction score
I don't think the WS6 would fit in ;) lol

but I'm just curious... Why call it wangtober fest

sounds kinda like it's :greddy: no offense lol

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
wish i had the cash, would love to wail on my civic

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't think the WS6 would fit in ;) lol

but I'm just curious... Why call it wangtober fest

sounds kinda like it's :greddy: no offense lol
It's a JDM thing, you American car owners wouldn't understand, nor will we attempt to explain.

For anyone that IS interested, please note the above "Advanced and Experienced drivers only." That is very important, if you're a newb, you will get in everyone's way, most likely kicked off the track, and embarrass the people that invited you. Not only would that suck for us, but that would suck for you to lose your $. Make sure you don't drive like PANDA, and you wail on your junk. There's no such thing is a slow car either, there was an 84VW rabbit GTI ripping up the track last time. If you're a person that does not enjoy the sound of loud Honda's and there's a chance you'll continue repeating how annoying they are, you'll get slapped, and it's probably not the right place for you.

OP
M

MikeySpec

Reaction score
We could've called this event "male only circle jerking" and it still wouldnt be as gay as drag racing.

LOL - j/k

Anyhow, WangtoberFest is WangFest in October.

Wanging has been a common used term lately for alot of these guys out there racing. Wanging a corner at the limit, getting wanged on..etc.etc..

WangFest- October 15th at Gingerman Raceway

Come on out even if you dont plan on driving on track, especially if you've never seen a road course. Feel free to bring a helmet as ride a longs are encouraged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom