vvaarrroooooomm

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Holy crap, I didn't know that was anyone from the boards! I was going to post something about messing around with a 'vette today, but it would have been a lame story with no actual race taking place. Good thing I didn't post something like I totally raced and blew away a silver Z06 on my lunch. You never know when someone is actually a member. Your car is sweet! I had a female coworker in the car that doesn't like WOT pulls, but that didn't stop me ;)

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Holy crap, I didn't know that was anyone from the boards! I was going to post something about messing around with a 'vette today, but it would have been a lame story with no actual race taking place. Good thing I didn't post something like I totally raced and blew away a silver Z06 on my lunch. You never know when someone is actually a member. Your car is sweet! I had a female coworker in the car that doesn't like WOT pulls, but that didn't stop me ;)

haha yah i knew it was u cuz of the plates...i had my g.f in the car but she doesnt mind racing..she'll freak out like some times like she wants me to stop but in the end she'll say "That was funnn :smile:" haha

Thread Info