Which wheels?

• Total voters

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I’ve seen those Rohana’s, but buying something like wheels from a smaller company with no mention of any certification spec sketches me out. I’m sure they could be great, but without a large sample size of people who’ve used them and not had issues, and no SAE/TUV/JWL seal I’m hesitant. The VAG boys were all rocking Neuspeed wheels a few years ago, and then you started seeing a bunch of for sale posts with dented lips and shit.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’ve seen those Rohana’s, but buying something like wheels from a smaller company with no mention of any certification spec sketches me out. I’m sure they could be great, but without a large sample size of people who’ve used them and not had issues, and no SAE/TUV/JWL seal I’m hesitant. The VAG boys were all rocking Neuspeed wheels a few years ago, and then you started seeing a bunch of for sale posts with dented lips and shit.
Huh, those Rohanas are everywhere. Not some fly by night company.
I’ve owned 2 sets with zero issues and that’s driving on shitty streets in the city.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Was not aware with the Rohanas. The only person I had seen with them was a dipshit and another local cringe group is sponsored by them and had some dumb ass post about them with a lot of talk of “community” and “vibes” so I was turned off on them.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info