Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Here are some pontental dates I have selected for the Chicago Garage mega meet and track day. The first date will be a Saturday and the Second a Sunday. Sat night meet, Sunday race. If you havent read my idea;

This will be open to ANY car. Im thinking a afternoon meet in Schaumburg on a Saturday. Then a convoy to the track on Sunday morning. There are plenty of Hotels in the Schaumburg area for people that come from far away. Byron and GLD our only option for a Sunday test and tune as 66 has events, and people wernt happy about 41 last race day and who knows if there going to be open. originally crazymook the owner of chicagogarage.org aka 99gulfblueGTP was looking into renting out a entire track if we get enough people. After some research he found out that would be way to costly. We will defiantly get our own lane or two.

This is very simple, select the day/option that is BEST for you. I will be posting this poll on chicago garage so if you a member on there only vote on one site please. Both Byron have events on Sundays up till the 21st.

MGM is the Oct 21st, IDD, is Oct 19th.

We will be going reguardless of a low turnout, and the Rain Date will be the next available Sunday.

http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/index.php?page=schedule

http://www.byrondragway.com/Schedule.html

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I can make the meet late on Sat, but my Sunday is wide open that weekend.

I honestly don't mind missing MGM or IDD. Both are fairly far, and expensive.
[/b]

Thats fine Ron, I dont know exactly what time the Saturday meet will take place anyway. I just want to get a date/location for the sunday race-day figured out so I can call the track and get a lane or two for us. What date and track did you choose?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotemain'>
I can make the meet late on Sat, but my Sunday is wide open that weekend.

I honestly don't mind missing MGM or IDD. Both are fairly far, and expensive.
[/b]

Thats fine Ron, I dont know exactly what time the Saturday meet will take place anyway. I just want to get a date/location for the sunday race-day figured out so I can call the track and get a lane or two for us. What date and track did you choose?
[/b][/quote]
21st, but I don't personally care if it's Byron or GLD

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
Historicaly, Byron usually dumps the rest of their VHT in October so the track grips like your tires are on fire!
[/b]

x2. i voted the 27-28 at byron because im planning on going to bbyron then anyway. hopefully this works out, i really dont want to go two weekends in a row ($$$).

How would you like to have your very own concrete pad pit parking area exclusively waiting for you when you arrive with your name on it?? For a limited time we are leasing a 20 X 70 concrete parking area ready for you in spring of 07. Again these are limited and when they are gone there gone. So HURRY Contact Dominic Blasco for details at 847-404-2978 or email [email protected][/b]
does this mean at GLD it's all grass otherwise? that sucks if so plus GLD is 60 miles farther for me....

Thread Info