Volkswagen Racist Ad

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Racist? Possibly/perhaps by those who like to make issues about race.

Funny and cartoonish absolutely.

But to me. All I saw was a pair of hands flicking away a guy in a funny way. But that's me. I dont see or judge people by race. I simply view people as people. But I can see how people would make an issue out of that video knowing mankind's past, present and future of being actual racists. But I think one way to get past stupid shit being called racists when it's not is leaving things like this commercial the way it is. VW should make more commercials like this but change the hands to black flicking a white person, hands flicking a gay couple, hands flicking hetero couple and so. I think VW has a real opportunity to show human unity. That would be a big middle finger to those real people of hate.

Pewter-Camaro

Reaction score
stupid.. doing this shit is giving the racist groups power. Guessing The next iPhone update will replace the okay 👌 with some stupid symbol.

jason05gt

Reaction score
So flicking is racist? I don't get it. People need to get a life and do something productive with their lives.

radioguy6

Reaction score
Its only racist because the guy being flicked has a darker skin tone. We must now ban flicking. How dare any of you make a racist gesture by flicking something with your fingers.

Spectragod

Reaction score
If you find that 10 second commercial racially offensive, you probably have some other deep seated issues...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom