Vogz's 2020 Model 3 Performance

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
V3 supercharging is nuts. Will definitely have to try it out eventually. I've only supercharged once (in North Aurora). Telsa Westmont was nuts at the end of the year with all the deliveries so my car only had 40% SOC at delivery. Watching it charge at nearly 600mi range/hr was crazy already.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
V3 supercharging is nuts. Will definitely have to try it out eventually. I've only supercharged once (in North Aurora). Telsa Westmont was nuts at the end of the year with all the deliveries so my car only had 40% SOC at delivery. Watching it charge at nearly 600mi range/hr was crazy already.

Just wait till summer when it’s nice and warm out and you can get the perfect conditions for a crazy charge. I pulled over 125 kws on my MS before winter hit. The 3s are even better.

Can’t wait to do another road trip this summer. It will probably cut my charging time to Nashville in half which was already basically nothing.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
Just wait till summer when it’s nice and warm out and you can get the perfect conditions for a crazy charge. I pulled over 125 kws on my MS before winter hit. The 3s are even better.

Can’t wait to do another road trip this summer. It will probably cut my charging time to Nashville in half which was already basically nothing.

Yea I bet. This car won't be road tripping much, but if it does, will be cool to see. I've been living on 120V at home for now with free Tesla destination charging at the gym which seems to give me about 35mi/hr in the cold. Electrician buddy coming over next weekend to help me run 220 to garage so car will always be 90% when I wake up.

Drove base 3 it was pretty good, can't imagine dual motor. Nice pickup!

It hauls serious ass. What impresses me the most is that is does it pretty much regardless of road conditions. I can do a full throttle launch on cold wet pavement without any noticeable traction loss and the power is ALWAYS there. My cars have all been manual since 2001 and I can't stand automatics but this is different. It's like having a manual that's always right in the power band ready to go.

Congrats and perfect color combo!!

Thanks!! It's not as loud as the S4, but I still love it.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Yea I bet. This car won't be road tripping much, but if it does, will be cool to see. I've been living on 120V at home for now with free Tesla destination charging at the gym which seems to give me about 35mi/hr in the cold. Electrician buddy coming over next weekend to help me run 220 to garage so car will always be 90% when I wake up.

It hauls serious ass. What impresses me the most is that is does it pretty much regardless of road conditions. I can do a full throttle launch on cold wet pavement without any noticeable traction loss and the power is ALWAYS there. My cars have all been manual since 2001 and I can't stand automatics but this is different. It's like having a manual that's always right in the power band ready to go.

Thanks!! It's not as loud as the S4, but I still love it.

^ this. My car will dead hook in the rain and the same in dry. Tried to enter a no prep small event out here but the gasser plebs literally threw a fit. And I don’t even have a P version.

I laughed

Reactions: Vogz and Knowklew

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Seriously I wanted to enter the daily driver class..... dude I have 36k on a 2018 Tesla. I was by far the most daily driven car there. But they were little bitches at 41 and cried. I clearly showed I was not the performance model. They still cried.

So that’s fine. They will get my 1000 hp trans am this year. Rofl idiots

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin

Isn't the one on North Aurora at Woodmans? Or at least in that area? How close are you to that. I remember that location from when I looked at a Tesla SC map.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I’d have to imagine Joliet will be V3.
they are approaching gas station stop times with V3- it’s crazy

I would hope so, but I know there was a delay with the v3 stuff. Some of the new chargers in late 19 were not v3.

Given the traffic levels on 80 and 55 though I would hope/assume it would get the better charger.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
All though the entire cross Canada charging network opened on the same day, and every single one was v3 (noted in purple on the below map)

8afa62528e203dceddacc0c2e564982d.jpg

Thread Info