Virginia Gun Grabbers

b00sted

He's Still Your President
Reaction score
I'm assuming many of you have been following this. It looks like it's starting to heat up even more as Northam, et. al. go full-authoritarian.

Virginians have also been circulation petitions to recall Northam. In response, VA is trying to change the requirement for the number of signatures needed.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm hopeful nothing stupid happens, but at the same time hope people show up in droves.....

Im betting the majority of the "chatter" theyre hearing is people talking about the boogaloo, which Im hearing theyre now watching out for.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
A state of emergency? Seriously. What a fucking pussy.
And the Dems are trying to change the number of signatures for a recall. Fucking scumbags.

Protesters should show up armed. I read that there is a specific law in VA that prevents the government from forcing a disarmament for a protest, so fuck Northam and his new rules.
Also, tear down those fences. It's the people's property paid for by taxpayers, not Northam's personal castle.

OP
b00sted

b00sted

He's Still Your President
Reaction score
Protesters should show up armed. I read that there is a specific law in VA that prevents the government from forcing a disarmament for a protest, so fuck Northam and his new rules.
Also, tear down those fences. It's the people's property paid for by taxpayers, not Northam's personal castle.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
If the boogaloo kicks off I would have been really dubious on VA being the origin. Supposedly WV is offering refuge to any counties of Virginia that want to join up. The historical significance of that isn't to be lost considering WV ceded from VA because of the Civil War.

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
I stopped at the local gun shop I have been visiting and purchasing from and the owner was telling me about this and to keep an eye on it.
He said the governor is not getting any support from Virginia state Sherriffs or the National Guard For this protest.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah, this is a nothing event. Only trouble will be started by Antifa or radical right wing loonies. Most likely it will be people walking around with few violent incidents.

The governor is almost trying to incite something by building it up. IMO, he's scum.

I hope the smarter elements of the 2A protest understand the best path is a nonviolent protest path.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
I suspect it will be a trap too and there will be some leftist plant who will try to start something, but I don't think the National Guard or anyone else is going to shoot the protesters.
I guess we'll see.

I still think the protesters should carry their guns, despite the governors illegal "ban". There is talk that they will comply and protest unarmed, but then what's the point of all this?
The whole point of the protest is to see the nullification of these illegal and unconstitutional rules and standing up for civil rights, so I don't see why anyone should agree to be disarmed. Going in unarmed would just be a big win for the Dems IMO, since they'll be getting their way with disarming the people.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, Antifa is showing up in SUPPORT of the 2A.
There's speculation of false flagging. Then again Antifa is a populist movement and if Marx himself said that the populace needed to be armed against the bourgeois which the government of VA could easily be seen as an integral part of with Bloomberg's election meddling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom