Violence against pro life activists

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Violence against pro life activists is getting crazy. I thought I'd post this since the other thread is discussing abortion and this is another issue on that topic.

Talk is OK. Doxxing and violence isn't.

85 y.o. pro life activist has a banner stolen from him by a young man. When he tries to get it back, the younger guy kicks and beats him pulling the banner from his hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZIDaogvCtY

College woman attacks pro life activist. Includes other attacks.

Includes an elected representative from Pennsylvania who seems to be more activist than lawmaker. He says he'll pay $100 for the names and addresses of the woman and minor girls. Scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNCsTteh2N8

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Disgusting mentally I'll people.... takes a real coward to assault an 85 year old. And a coward behind the camera doing nothing about it either.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Fake news by the POS Conservatives!!!
Obviously it can't be a liberal, the most loving, tolerant, caring, inclusive group of people in the history of the human race!!!
That sounds like those Conservative losers that live by "do as I say, not as I do"!!!

Why don't those POS Conservatives ever pick on a 20-40 year old liberal man??
It's always the old, or some women who's husband was murdered on 9/11!!!

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
I yell at them out my car window, but that’s about it. It’s the gory signs they put up that piss me off. Have to cover the little kids eyes when we drive past.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah the signs are a little too much.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It would be easy to protect speech about things we like. The Constitution protects speech about things we don't like.

The pictures suck but the freedom to put them up is important.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Boo for sensorship

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
It would be easy to protect speech about things we like. The Constitution protects speech about things we don't like.

I get that, but they are in poor taste. If they are trying to convert pro-choice people, it’s a poor choice of tactic

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's ok to murder unborn children, but bad we show gory signs in the public?

Is this reality?

Why does a 5 year old need to see that?

I get you want to make a statement but in reality your statement is probably going to do more harm then good. Ie people will have an issue with your cause because they think your a jackass

Spectragod

Reaction score
Why does a 5 year old need to see that?

I get you want to make a statement but in reality your statement is probably going to do more harm then good. Ie people will have an issue with your cause because they think your a jackass

And I agree a 5yo doesn’t need to see it, but those who don’t have a clue how brutal these abortions are, need to see them. I don’t understand people that claim that you shouldn’t put prisoners to death after they have been sentenced to death, will argue abortion is OK.

And late term abortion...... deliver the baby alive, then crush it’s skull and toss it in the trash..... are we in China?

I’m glad I don’t have kids, in 25 years this country will be a mess.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score

freedom for things flyn likes, at least

Supreme Court vote was 5-4. Smallest majority possible. Surely, with the vote now 5-4 the other way, after Trump brings in the next justice, these oh so smart lawyers could figure out a way to make burning the flag a crime without bringing first amendment rights into it. Call the flag a historic treasure, for instance. Works for houses, might work for a flag.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
85 year old is truly a dumb fuck for putting himself in that position without personal protection.. the kid should be straight shot in the fucking face in self defense. #merica

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Can't believe that girl from UNC attacking that dude.
He's a much better man than me because I don't think I'd be able to resist laying that bitch out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom