Videos playing

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
If I might offer suggestions that might appeal to both lovers and haters of Autoplay, I added autoplayed "Feelings" to the "Feelings" thread last night and pulled the autoplay this morning. I haven't seen any comments against it being up for a short time.

If anyone does think a thread requires autoplay, limiting it to a maximum of one day or the time it takes to get to the next page, whichever is shorter might make it more acceptable to everyone. Plus, any autoplay song or sound effect should be on topic and really funny. If we need another limiting rule, one autoplay per month per member might keep it from getting out of hand. Just throwing out suggestions on how we can live with autoplay rather than banning it completely.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
If you were to have 4 members autoplay something on the same page, it would be pretty annoying.

:werd:
moderators can edit them with the quickness.
the majority of autoplays are annoying, but when they are done at the right time and in the right thread, it can actually be pretty hilarious. as long as nobody gets carried away with it, it should be fine.

Thread Info