• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

🔧 Technical Vevor air jack

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
5.5" min height, I'll have to measure some stuff in the garage to see if that clears without me using a second jack.
That's really a big part of why I'd get one is so that I can get the second jack under too.

Then again all my floor jacks are shit. I need to buy a nice one.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Also, in tight confines or garages, not having to deal with a 6ft lift handle on the jack, trying to get any pump/lift action out of it...

Like up against the wall here, it's enough for me to work in, but the jack pump handle bangs the wall with each pump.
20190526_131222[1].jpg

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I take back anything skeptical or bad I had to say about this style of jack. It had always been kind of a novelty until I've actually put mine to some hard use lately. I even picked up a corner of a 6.7 power stroke no problem today without skipping a beat.

Your gonna wanna put a heavier pop off valve in it, and your gonna wanna get another jack or jack stand in after 6ou initially raise your vehicle with it as it'll settle with time (probably some minor air leaks I'm not going to chase) but otherwise I've changed my tune and this thing is outstanding and would be great for your average hobbyist with a small air compressor at home. Id like to see how it holds up long term before giving it much more credit but it seems built well enough it shouldn't be an issue unless somethin tears the air bag.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info