Very "Riski" rider here folks....

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
that's one way to blast through rush hour traffic.
those russians just dont give a fuck

boost21

Reaction score
I cant tell if it was the audio or what but a few times it sounded like he scraped on some cars in the narrow spots.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Reaction score
I like that this was 8 days ago, not something that was filmed 5+ years ago....

:fu: to going 40-60mph between cars stopped..... dude has huge huevos

utryd2

Reaction score
Dude is crazy!!! He will be rode kill one of these days if he rides like that all the time. Don't know how the hell he fit between some of those cars. He's also hoping no one swerves or changes lanes. LUCKY n a skilled rider to make those moves that fast but very lucky.

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Balls of steel right there. Dude is fucken nuts!!! Must have been running late for work.

snoop

Reaction score
LOL, AND HE STILL BEEPED TO SHOW RIDER COURTESY!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! GREAT VIDEO DUDE!!!

Hubbard 0

Reaction score
I'll admit though, i've ridden like that to certain degrees. It's not quite as difficult or scary as it seems. I don't do wheelies on the wrong side of the road. Just the weaving and lane splitting.

utryd2

Reaction score
Be careful, that's how I sideswiped a wall at 143mph! Someone didn't see me and changed lanes right in front of me. If I wasn't being stupid and going so fast in heavy traffic it never would have happened. I still ride fast just not as reckless. Live and learn.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Reaction score
Be careful, that's how I sideswiped a wall at 143mph! Someone didn't see me and changed lanes right in front of me. If I wasn't being stupid and going so fast in heavy traffic it never would have happened. I still ride fast just not as reckless. Live and learn.
143 in traffic!?! And you hit a wall? Wow. What ended up saving your life?

utryd2

Reaction score
143 in traffic!?! And you hit a wall? Wow. What ended up saving your life?
Dunno, dumb luck...I sideswiped and rode the wall with my right arm and leg then the brake lever caught and it flipped the bike and bucked me off. I did 12flips head over heals and landed 200 ft from where the bike stopped.

I was only wearing t shirt and jeans. No helmet, gloves or any protective gear.

Didnt break anything, but sprained both ankles, roadrash on my head, back, and down to the meat, muscle on my arm and leg, shaved my fingertips, shaved my 3 knuckles on my right hand to the bone and actually did shave the bone on my pinky knuckle.

Only 9hrs in trauma and $33,000 (after insurance) bills and 3 months laid up before I could really funtion.

No b.s here I have pics 3 months after of the carnage. None I can post cuz they were taken with a gay polaroid lol.

Hubbard 0

Reaction score
That's crazy.you got lucky. I don't ever go that fast though. The Delta between traffic and you is just to great at that point.

OP
R

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
Dunno, dumb luck...I sideswiped and rode the wall with my right arm and leg then the brake lever caught and it flipped the bike and bucked me off. I did 12flips head over heals and landed 200 ft from where the bike stopped.

I was only wearing t shirt and jeans. No helmet, gloves or any protective gear.

Didnt break anything, but sprained both ankles, roadrash on my head, back, and down to the meat, muscle on my arm and leg, shaved my fingertips, shaved my 3 knuckles on my right hand to the bone and actually did shave the bone on my pinky knuckle.

Only 9hrs in trauma and $33,000 (after insurance) bills and 3 months laid up before I could really funtion.

No b.s here I have pics 3 months after of the carnage. None I can post cuz they were taken with a gay polaroid lol.
Truth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom