3800 VERY mini mod day at my house.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
This saturday the 29th, hale will be coming over AND MY MOTOR IS GOING TO BE DROPPED IN.... the car should be running by Sunday.... we are shooting for Saturday though. Anyone is welcome to come, but it cannt be large AT ALL... since well this isnt Bumpin's house.

Basically this is a shout out to anyone who wants to help, and maybe install some shit into their cars at the same time. But mostly to help with the Engine install.

MY address....

48 Hawkins Circle
Wheaton, Illinois

My cell... 630-989-0512

I hope to see you guys here! Come and time, and leave anytime... e

I

imported_snoop

in my opinion, this isnt a good idea dawg. syp, something this important i wounldnt want a bunch of people over. this is something serious, and having a bunch of people around is a distraction. you will miss something, and look right pass something real easy. if i was you, get the motor in, and get it somewhat ready to start, and then invite some people over. again, this is just my opinion. good luck either way

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by snoop@Jan 27 2005, 02:54 PM
in my opinion, this isnt a good idea dawg. syp, something this important i wounldnt want a bunch of people over. this is something serious, and having a bunch of people around is a distraction. you will miss something, and look right pass something real easy. if i was you, get the motor in, and get it somewhat ready to start, and then invite some people over. again, this is just my opinion. good luck either way
[snapback]69115[/snapback]​

He will gain knowlegde from this experience. plan and simple. He is going to get his hands dirty on this one. We still need to pull the old one out.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
He will gain knowlegde from this experience. plan and simple. He is going to get his hands dirty on this one. We still need to pull the old one out.
[snapback]69118[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yes, it will most definetly be knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to it. Plus getting your hands dirty is just another day of working on the ride B)

I

imported_snoop

hale is the man to say the least, but if syp wants to get the most out of this experience, it should be one on one. he will learn the most if it was just them two. not saying something is going to go wrong with the install and shit, but to learn the most and stay focused that would be the best.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Jan 28 2005, 01:03 AM
Good luck with everything.  Keep your rods in place, make sure the head is good, get those valves sprung, watch your stroke, dont forget lube, and just try not to finish too quickly.  :D
[snapback]69199[/snapback]​

thats some funny shit. i always thought that, its like every kinda of motor work or part you can relate to sex. well, i am glad this turned out to be a joke and something funny instead of people on here always being asses about it. its cool. oh and syp, hale is my man, you betta stay off him bitch!!!! :lolsign: :lol: . just playin, dont want everyone to get there pantys in a bunch again. anyways, good luck with everything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info