Very excited to announce *drumroll* TCG Performance Parts Direct!

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
This seems to be off to a good start! Ordered a Dragy today. Price was ~10% cheaper than anywhere I saw online, and it was shipped within hours of making payment. And not fake shipped "USPS label created," it actually had tracking details and an expected date within a few hours.

Way to go!

Reactions: Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm working on a few prices for individuals right now....and to those folks, bear with me while I learn about everything we have access to...how to properly look up prices, learn about various wheel specs, etc etc etc.

Everything will slowly become streamlined over the next few days / weeks. So what I'm saying is, if I'm delaying in getting you pricing, its because I'm a noob :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm also curious, except for various vehicles. Or are the parts offered mainly for "common sports vehicles," and the like? I have an Outlander that could use some replacement parts.
I had a request for general maintenance parts as well. A large majority of what we can offer is performance related. I'll have to get with Darek and see if we also have an in with oem parts, etc.

Reactions: importcrew

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Y'all got any connects with Bootmod3 tuning software?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Oh oh oh oh what about one of them fancy P3 vent gauges?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info