Reddit Vape products to be banned from being shipped via USPS

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Sellers who do not register or don’t comply with the requirements of the PACT Act are subject to severe penalties, including prison.

Give us money we did not earn, or you will go to prison.

The wording on this seems like it’s talking about the liquid. I mix my own at home using nicotine concentrate diluted with vegetable glycerin and flavoring. The only thing I really worry about getting is the nicotine base.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
If it’s the juice that’s obviously the tobacco industry pushing them to ban shit. But if they are talking about the batteries I can totally see why they wouldn’t want to ship those. We have kids here at work using the cheapest no name 18650 cells and they start getting hot and puffy all the time here. Haven’t had a fire yet, but it’s only a matter of time

Reactions: Mr_Roboto and DanJ

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
If it’s the juice that’s obviously the tobacco industry pushing them to ban shit. But if they are talking about the batteries I can totally see why they wouldn’t want to ship those. We have kids here at work using the cheapest no name 18650 cells and they start getting hot and puffy all the time here. Haven’t had a fire yet, but it’s only a matter of time
This isnt a ban on batteries. Its vape products.

You know how many companies they would be fucking if it was a ban on shipping batteries? Everything has batteries. You think they check the battery quality inside products? :LOL:

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
And this is why congress’ approval rating is even worse than trumps. There’s been violent clashes in the streets for over 2 months and violent crime is up overall. People can’t pay their bills and they can’t come to an agreement on a stimulus package because they want to get rid of signature verification On mail in ballots and voter id. But with all these struggles, they have plenty of time to pass a bill to ban vapor products via the United States postal service. These people are fucking clowns.

Trump's was actually really good compared to Congress's which is pretty much always shit. Virtually any president is at 2X the approval rating or more of Congress. Maybe if they spent more time serving instead of lining their pockets and otherwise sucking people wouldn't hate them as much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info