🔧 BUILD VAG out, VAG in

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Making an assumption it was you, but you drove the vette over this to streets over the weekend?

giphy.gif

Looks amazing!!!

Reactions: FIST TAGTA

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
God I love that color.

Sepang Blue is probably one of my favorite Audi colors.

Making an assumption it was you, but you drove the vette over this to streets over the weekend?

giphy.gif

Looks amazing!!!

Spotted, definitely had the Vette out this Sunday. Met up at the Shell by 90 beforehand.

I was just posting about an S3. Love it. Want one. Don't think it'll work for me. But good to know Carvana offers good $$$

Part of me is mad I didn't do this sooner, but at the same time I saved myself like $10,000 by waiting another two years from when I originally wanted.

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
Since having the GTI previously and now getting into the S3 and having it for a few months. What's your overall take when comparing the 2? Did the GTI offer anything the S3 can't, and vice versa?

First thought is, I wish I did this sooner. It's crazy the added power the IS38 feels like vs the IS20 of the GTI. The only thing I miss about the GTI is the practicality of a hatchback. I've moved some larger stuff around and the trunk in that S3 is small. Haha.

Overall though, the cars do feel very similar to one another and you can definitely tell they share a ton of components. The S3 is everything I loved about the GTI, with the grip of AWD and a little more power. Plus I think it looks better but I'm biased. Lol.

Reactions: blue-sun

Thread Info