Vacation thread?

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Seems like some of us take some pretty sweet trips outside the best trip of them all (TCG Tour) and that some people like posting pics of their adventures.

Unfortunately they get posted in the off topic section, which at this time only makes sense.

But I propose that a new section get created for vacation pics and anything travel related??

Maybe this will make some people more active within the forum and share their adventures.

Just a thought. :dunno:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Vacation you say?

50b056a2f23bd6e39174488efb2764cd.jpg

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Where did you stay? I was just there in January, been there 7-8 times iirc.

we stayed here.

https://www.barcelo.com/en-us/hotels/mexico/riviera-maya/occidental-at-xcaret-destination/

good all inclusive. it is changing over to a time share/members club so they do a free upgrade your first night and try to sell you way too hard for my taste. overall the resort layout is nice with plenty options for beach, pools, restaurants and entertainment. I do prefer smaller resorts due to amount of peeps.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Let me know when you're in Seattle. I know some good breweries

Speak up!

Actually not a huge craft brew fan, definitely want to sample the local stuff though. Planning on a couple expensive meals every day, do a little touristy shit and a little adventure-y shit. I wish it were a bit warmer out to get some more of the seasonal stuff to see, aka out on the water and Olympic national park

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Best thing we did was buy the 3 day "hop on hop off" bus pass and took the full tour the very first morning. Then we used the bus to get around the quarter and surrounding areas before​ we headed to the northshore to rent a cabin in a state park on lake Pontchartrain. 85* here today. Perfect.

My liver is gonna need a rest when I get back!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info