3800 v6 stang

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
so i was pumping gas at BP and this purple 40th an. v6 mustang pulls up to the pump next to me. the driver of it steps out and starts pumping gas. well he starts talking to me, heres how it went.
him: is that a mustang? i was just wondering cuz you have mustang rims, it looks like a grand prix. the passenger in the car starts laughing.
me: no, i avoid driving slow garbage, especially when its purple.
him: its faster than your POS.
me: why dont you put your money where your mouth is you piece of sh*t and lets race.
him: i wouldnt even waste the gas.

i finish pumping thinking forget about this jackass and put my card back in my wallet. well this tool finishes too, pulls out in front of me and does a burn out (on wet pavement! yeehaw). im thinking "thats it, this cumdumpster is going down now"

he pulls out and sits a the light, i pull in the other lane. both driver and passenger look at me and laugh.
light turns green and we start rolling. at ~20MPH he guns it, he is 1/2 car by the time i get on it. i pull instantly, and as i go by him ive got the birdy flyin high out my window. truly satisfying to put a douche bag in his place. im not excited about beating the car, just stomping the driver down 5 or 6 notches and putting him back in his rightful place. he didnt even pull next to me at the next light, prolly didnt want to see me laughing at him. :lolsign:
what a tool

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
so i was pumping gas at BP and this purple 40th an. v6 mustang pulls up to the pump next to me. the driver of it steps out and starts pumping gas. well he starts talking to me, heres how it went.
him: is that a mustang? i was just wondering cuz you have mustang rims, it looks like a grand prix. the passenger in the car starts laughing.
me: no, i avoid driving slow garbage, especially when its purple.
him: its faster than your POS.
me: why dont you put your money where your mouth is you piece of sh*t and lets race.
him: i wouldnt even waste the gas.

i finish pumping thinking forget about this jackass and put my card back in my wallet. well this tool finishes too, pulls out in front of me and does a burn out (on wet pavement! yeehaw). im thinking "thats it, this cumdumpster is going down now"

he pulls out and sits a the light, i pull in the other lane. both driver and passenger look at me and laugh.
light turns green and we start rolling. at ~20MPH he guns it, he is 1/2 car by the time i get on it. i pull instantly, and as i go by him ive got the birdy flyin high out my window. truly satisfying to put a douche bag in his place. im not excited about beating the car, just stomping the driver down 5 or 6 notches and putting him back in his rightful place. he didnt even pull next to me at the next light, prolly didnt want to see me laughing at him. :lolsign:
what a tool
[/b]

yup...typical mustang owners :blink: when will they learn they either think like he said they have a cobra engine with one tip out the back or that they dont wanna waste the gas to lose against you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info