OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I don’t have one yet, but will.

If you guys like tech gadgets check out the emporia Vue energy monitor. CTs for your mains and 16 circuits. You can really keep an eye on energy usage.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
You and I are the reasonable ones, everyone else in here is wasteful AF

EDIT just saw your usage almost doubled to 857. that's weird
pfft, I run my own cloud infrastructure. But WFH and wife/kid are home all day too. So the house is always active.

what is funny is I use about double yet my bill is only $70 more than yours @$240 for 1700kwh

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

If you guys like tech gadgets check out the emporia Vue energy monitor. CTs for your mains and 16 circuits. You can really keep an eye on energy usage.

this seems surprisingly affordable

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
Saw this today showing yearly comparison. Should be fun in the future when they jack the rates even higher. ?

1677588255279.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire

There was another company I used to see ads for quite frequently and was thinking about it. If this place weren't sold out for the one I'd buy, then I'd buy it. Love looking at the data and comparing it to past bills/data.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info