🏡 Better Homes Utility bill pity party.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
ComEd and its parent company Exelon are seeking a $1.5 billion rate hike in Illinois.

Rate increases would start next year and continue to 2027. The average customer’s bill would increase around $17 by then.

ComEd said that it needs to prepare for more electric vehicles, improve its grid system and integrate more clean energy. The Citizens Utility Board, however, said that it will fight the increase request.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
ComEd and its parent company Exelon are seeking a $1.5 billion rate hike in Illinois.

Rate increases would start next year and continue to 2027. The average customer’s bill would increase around $17 by then.

ComEd said that it needs to prepare for more electric vehicles, improve its grid system and integrate more clean energy. The Citizens Utility Board, however, said that it will fight the increase request.
Or they could fuck off with their record profits year over year.

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
8D53B3DF-07BF-47D9-B798-71B8D2077DDD.jpeg

2023 is off to a solid start! Let’s go!!!!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I switched to budget billing from nicor last month. $205. gas bill would have been $453 otherwise

i wish i could budget bill but pool heater rapes it. the algorithm must take avg outdoor temp into account as a primary factor and so when it was 72* avg out and i was using as much natty gas in may as i do in december, my budget plan was like $400 per month. :rofl: I bailed.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info