UTI Car Show and Dyno runs. Aug 8 2009

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Joined
Oct 17, 2008
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1
Location
Schaumburg
UTI is having their 2nd annual Car Show and they will be running the chassis dyno as well.

DATE: August 8, 2009
LOCATION:UTI Glendale Heights Campus 601 Regency Drive Glendale Heights, IL 60139
OPEN TO: ALL Hot Rods, Imports, Custom Cars, and Bikes
From mild to wild, from stock to radical!!!!
FREE FREE FREE entry to all show cars and participants!
Trophys for Best of Show and Class winners!
ALSO: Join us for some runs on the CHASSIS DYNO!!!

CONTACT INFO:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/eve/1261403799.html

Who all plans on attending?
 

syP

Not Banned
Joined
May 24, 2007
Messages
29,933
Reaction score
30
Location
Downers Grove, Illinois
bunch of kids at my work go there... i may show up.. not dyno'ing though. Too much hustle will be there ;)
 

syP

Not Banned
Joined
May 24, 2007
Messages
29,933
Reaction score
30
Location
Downers Grove, Illinois
unemployed.

but sure as hell not making $10.00/hr like 90% of the kids who get out of there, doing oil changes on toyota camrys.


And dont pull any UTI BS on me... i experience in the field, shop, parts, and management, as well as ASE certs.
 

epik_x

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
977
Reaction score
0
Location
Elgin
what about them?

you offended or something?

its true. even the UTI students and teachers agree.
Yes, please stop offending me. :rofl:

What about them....??

If 90% end up doing oil changes on Camrys what do the other 10% end up doing?
 

Euro

GM or Nothing
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
20,143
Reaction score
12
Location
Roselle
I'll bet this will just be one big rice fest
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom