Username change and driver mod needed.

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
Reaction score
The grand prix is demoted to winter & backup car effective immediately. :gtfo2:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I need to stop visiting threads of other people who are buying Vettes. It makes the Want stronger.

I want to buy a C6Z so badly. But I promised myself no more car purchases until the Focus RS is paid off, and I'm in a house. Preferably with a 2 car garage.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Nice!

Get some snow tires. I drove my Cobra all winter with them and it was one of the best handling cars in the snow. There's a huge difference between all seasons and snows.

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
Reaction score
1999, 2 owners 75k miles, clean everything. only apparent mods are intake and borla s type cat back which I guess is loud enough for now. Cheap. NCM is insuring it for a significant amount more than I got it for.

I've got a handful of little mods for it. Skip shift eliminator, short shifter, and some ricer appearance crap.

Get some snow tires. I drove my Cobra all winter with them and it was one of the best handling cars in the snow. There's a huge difference between all seasons and snows.
I dont think my nerves could handle it currently even with winter tires lol

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
People kept telling me to stop being a vagina a d drive my mustang year round on snows.

I spent the money on nokians and dont regret it for a second!!

Punt the wbody buy snows pocket the rest.

Knowklew

Donating Member
Reaction score
I need to stop visiting threads of other people who are buying Vettes. It makes the Want stronger.

I want to buy a C6Z so badly. But I promised myself no more car purchases until the Focus RS is paid off, and I'm in a house. Preferably with a 2 car garage.
I'll sell ya mine.

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Reaction score
not bad man! friday it is suppose to be nice out to! I drove the GTO all year round for 5 years before I built the shit out of her... backup vehicle these days is a must! vette wont let you down either

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice!

Same here. I had snow tires for my Marauder for a few years and the amount of traction was awesome. Easily out accelerating many others including some awd cars I would see sliding around.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well, that's one hell of an upgrade. Congrats.

P40E

Reaction score
If y'all didn't notice , that's a frc vette . :toast:

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I'm not to fond of the hatchback rear window coupes and c5z prices went up too much so this FRC ended up being the perfect candidate. In the months leading up to finding this FRC, I was sure I was going to spend at least a couple grand more on a higher miles trans am. I love Pontiac and all but I'm happier with this now. I was gonna be a little bitter about the solid axle thing if I ended up with an f-body lol.

P40E

Reaction score
The frc was the best handling American car ever made until 2001. It was lighter , stiffer , and z51 option was standard .

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
hmm I thought the FRC was only a Z06 thing.

:tmyk:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom