3800 use plenty of KY...

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
I rubbed it everywhee..and the thing just just slid in. I cant explain it...... :lolsign:

1112.jpg

16.jpg

front.jpg

fists.jpg

99.jpg

these are a few I took this morning. I couldnt sleep.....it was bugging m eI didnt have it in this past weekend...torque spec on a flexplate bolt...kinda screwed it up with the wrong torque spec. new arp bolts aside and it is in. realy wasnt that bad. 2.5 hours by myelf.

now off to the fab shop for piping.

I

imported_1fastGTP

yeah i just dont see this build going so hot... what mods you have to go with it? cuz the way this looks thats pure drag car.. why dont you go with a smaller turbo like a 67 trim that can support 700hp and spool ALOT quicker? just a thought. pm me and let me know what your doing with this.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
<div class='quotemain'>
wow, impressive (amount of money spent is what i'm talking about). would do expect to run........12's maybe 11's......lol, what a joke
[/b]
You took the words out of my mouth snoop.
[/b][/quote]

first snoop why do you even log on here?

seriously, when was the last time you posted something that wasn't anything more than bashing gp's or club members? oh yeah that must have been when you posted pics of you doing something on a bike or posting about your single digit drag car.

Do you really think no one here knows there place? really? If you hate gps and their drivers so much stay the fuck out. Shit I got problems with this guy(as you can see by the first post) and your post still pisses me off.

And bumpin, are you kidding me? How many builds have you attempted or dreamed up on gtps? You of all people have no place to talk shit about someone doing a big build. Your like that guy who got a DUI and now tells everyone they shouldnt drink.

His money, his choices. Keep the stupid negativity out of it. (that is unless he owes you money :lol: :lol: )

03turbogt

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
wow, impressive (amount of money spent is what i'm talking about). would do expect to run........12's maybe 11's......lol, what a joke
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

seriously, when was the last time you posted something that wasn't anything more than bashing gp's or club members? oh yeah that must have been when you posted pics of you doing something on a bike or posting about your single digit drag car.

Do you really think no one here knows there place? really? If you hate gps and their drivers so much stay the fuck out. Shit I got problems with this guy(as you can see by the first post) and your post still pisses me off.

And bumpin, are you kidding me? How many builds have you attempted or dreamed up on gtps? You of all people have no place to talk shit about someone doing a big build. Your like that guy who got a DUI and now tells everyone they shouldnt drink.

His money, his choices. Keep the stupid negativity out of it. (that is unless he owes you money :lol: :lol: )
[/b][/quote]

Amen

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
I have build dozens of setups. I know what works and what doesn't. This guy talked shit to me two years ago telling me his car would run "low 10s easy" in street trim. That is the basis for my comment. I also call him out on his "street car" bullshit. You want to play? I am ready any day of the week with a TRUE street car that he couldn't touch in his hottest wet dream. If he wants a lane he can call me, I will accomodate him any day of the week.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

His money, his choices. Keep the stupid negativity out of it. (that is unless he owes you money :lol: )
[/b][/quote]
I have build dozens of setups. I know what works and what doesn't. This guy talked shit to me two years ago telling me his car would run "low 10s easy" in street trim. That is the basis for my comment. I also call him out on his "street car" bullshit. You want to play? I am ready any day of the week with a TRUE street car that he couldn't touch in his hottest wet dream. If he wants a lane he can call me, I will accomodate him any day of the week.
[/b][/quote]

Built setups for other people but I seem to remember you only did 2 setups for your own personal car. A S3 non ICed Gen V setup and the CSC setup. The CSC never ran and you did 12 flat with the S3. Granted those times are decent for a GP, you and snoop are shitting on them just because him and you (your brother) own faster cars. Woohoo. I do believe you both started in the same spot. I wanna say snoop touched 12s with heavy ass rims and a system IIRC. But I guess those are shit times from a shit car. :rolleyes:

And whos car are you going to drive when you give ud lose a lane?? The camaro in your sig?? I thought that was your brothers. Not trying to bash you dude but come on. :D

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

His money, his choices. Keep the stupid negativity out of it. (that is unless he owes you money :lol: )
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Built setups for other people but I seem to remember you only did 2 setups for your own personal car. A S3 non ICed Gen V setup and the CSC setup. The CSC never ran and you did 12 flat with the S3. Granted those times are decent for a GP, you and snoop are shitting on them just because him and you (your brother) own faster cars. Woohoo. I do believe you both started in the same spot. I wanna say snoop touched 12s with heavy ass rims and a system IIRC. But I guess those are shit times from a shit car. :rolleyes:

And whos car are you going to drive when you give ud lose a lane?? The camaro in your sig?? I thought that was your brothers. Not trying to bash you dude but come on. :D
[/b][/quote]
Last time I checked the title to the Camaro is in MY NAME. Brian is building a drag car now and the street car is now mine. So I say again, if he wants to race a street car, here I am.

As far as my setups, yes, I had two complete ones. One of which ran faster than everyone in this club for 3 years, and it was a hacked ass setup. I am not shitting on anything, however, to think a GP will run "low 10s easy" in street trim is flat fucking ignorant and you know it.

Just for the record. I will be right in line to congratulate Jacob on whatever times his car runs, and I hope they meet the goals he has set, because I simply enjoy the sport of racing. The motivation behind my comments however is strictly due to things he has said in the past regarding this build and the capabilities of it.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Since you mentioned snoop also, I will comment on that. Snoop and I have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours over the years building our machines to perform at the top for the level. It honestly offends me, and probably him, when some cocky kid comes on here talking shit about "low 10s easy" when he doesnt have the slightest damn clue what it takes to do that, let alone in street trim. As a racer, I respect other racers as well as what the do/run with their cars, and I will respect whatever times this car puts down. The only problem I have ever had with Jacob is the original way he came across as acting king shit and talking shit about what he was "gonna do".

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Since you mentioned snoop also, I will comment on that. Snoop and I have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours over the years building our machines to perform at the top for the level. It honestly offends me, and probably him, when some cocky kid comes on here talking shit about "low 10s easy" when he doesnt have the slightest damn clue what it takes to do that, let alone in street trim. As a racer, I respect other racers as well as what the do/run with their cars, and I will respect whatever times this car puts down. The only problem I have ever had with Jacob is the original way he came across as acting king shit and talking shit about what he was "gonna do".
[/b]

Dont get me wrong. I think Jacob is a tool ass ricer as well. :lolsign: Just saying that when you make blanket statements like that towards one person, others might not see it that way. Ill also be in line if he runs 10s. However I highly doubt he will. Might do something impressive on the Bonne salt flats, but not in the 1/4 mile with that ungodly too large turbo.

I also said I "thought" the camaro was your brothers. No clue of the switching of cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info