US 41 tonight

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
Hey me and shibby will be headed out to 41 tonight for test and tune. anyone else gunna come out. only the GTO will be running. But with new slicks and skinny's still on shitty tune and 4 psi but we wana see how the weight reduction and better traction do.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
damn it ive got work, i wanna see some broken axles

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
Should be doing good 60 foots....
we sure hope so..... plus the stock rims and tires each weighed over 50 lbs..... the skinnys i think arnt even 15 with the tires on them and the slicks and rims are like 35 lbs each. so less weight and better trac im hoping for a 1.7 60 ft after i get used to the tires. we shall see we will update as we go

Runtz52

Reaction score
thanks for the support haha
dont hesitate to call if it breaks, id make the trip to see the carnage. but seriously good luck maybe twelves tonite and then u can give damon shit

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
dont hesitate to call if it breaks, id make the trip to see the carnage. but seriously good luck maybe twelves tonite and then u can give damon shit
it is done my friend..... 12.5 at 110 mph. Beat a cammed Z06 vette on drag radials that I was racing. This was with stock suspension and tire rub. Im thinking upgraded suspension which arrived today, upping the boost and a tune will put me into the 11's :)

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Not bad, although I was expecting a much better MPH. You are supercharged right? Spinning/hopping off the line?

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
Not bad, although I was expecting a much better MPH. You are supercharged right? Spinning/hopping off the line?
u gotta remember nothing has changing since last time I went to the track other than we put on the slicks and skinnys......

The setup is only on 4 psi of boost and the shit maggie tune that comes with it. Coming in 2 weeks it will be complete on 9-10 psi with rear suspension and bags and a full tune from speed inc.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
I don't know what you ran the first time you went out. What were you 60 footing and were you letting off at all after the 60 foot?

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
I don't know what you ran the first time you went out. What were you 60 footing and were you letting off at all after the 60 foot?
oh sorry..... well first time we took her to the track with the new setup she ran 13.1 on street tires with a 2.1 60 ft.

today was 1.8 60 ft and 12.5. no change but tires. made a huge diff i can launch at 4 grand and not spin!!!! :pedobear: yay haha

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Cool. Should be a beast with the higher boost!

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
yea were all really excited hoping everything still goes smooth from here out

Runtz52

Reaction score
congrats dan, now its time for racecar suspension

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Congrats. With that ET and MPH, that is about the best it will do as it currently sits.

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
Congrats. With that ET and MPH, that is about the best it will do as it currently sits.
yea thats why were upping boost and actually getting a good tune and putting on the suspension

ill post the video on here tonight

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
bring that bitch to the track day.. i wanna get down with it
we are all coming to the 24th track day and u can run with me if u like. everything will be done by then

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
here is one of the videos this is prob my best launch of the night

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
here is the one with me VS the cammed Z06 vette..... i fell asleep at the line but i caught him right in the beginning.

32vMonte

Car is broke
Reaction score
First video looked real nice. Shifts where nice and fast and the launch sounded and looked just right. With the upped boost, susp, and good tune it should do alot better than it is right now. Just have to be easy on the axles. I think the main thing is getting out of the hole to hard and wheel hopping kills them right?

You said your installing drag bags or similar type deal and what else? Poly bushings? to stiffen it up.

OP
mr.gto

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
First video looked real nice. Shifts where nice and fast and the launch sounded and looked just right. With the upped boost, susp, and good tune it should do alot better than it is right now. Just have to be easy on the axles. I think the main thing is getting out of the hole to hard and wheel hopping kills them right?

You said your installing drag bags or similar type deal and what else? Poly bushings? to stiffen it up.
yea better shocks in the rear and drag bags. should do the trick needs more on the top end which ill put me over where i need to be im hoping

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom