• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Upgraded Cartuning Turbo kit For Sale.

I

imported_1fastGTP

I have a barely used cartuning turbo kit here with the A/A Intercooler, upgraded pt-61 precision turbo, has ceramic coated piping, boost controller, just every option available for this kit. The kit has only 2-3k miles on it max! just flawless condition. heres some pics of the kit when it was first put on the car and then taken off. im looking for $3,500. this kit cost's $5,075 brand new not including shipping!!! if theres any questions you have let me know or if you need pics of anything specific i can do that as well.

heres a fly by at 10psi with the mods in my sig and 2 other people in the car.
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/x1fa...shaun_turbo.flv

thanks for looking.
Shaun

I

imported_1fastGTP

copy and paste it into the browser. it should work if not you think you can host it for me? thanks.

1BADGTP

Reaction score
Nice. Why did you take it off.....Did I miss something?

If he cant host it Ill hose it for you.

I

imported_1fastGTP

well my engine locked up, still unknown reason. thinking #4 piston seized. and yes im going bigger. all around custom from zzp.

I

imported_1fastGTP

as of right now i have a guy comming to pick it up! so if he falls through ill let you know. as for install im not sure as to who can do them here anymore.(as in time and cost) and yes this will fit a GT.

I

imported_1fastGTP

well the guy needs a few days to get his stuff straightened out and he still wants it, but said if there is someone else that has full then i can sell it to them since id like to pay zzp off ASAP. so ill toss up a quick bump for those that want to come check it out or buy it.

I

imported_1fastGTP

the guy james from the got3800 meet(blue impala). he dropped me $4k and i tossed in the PEM's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom