3800 UPDATE, im outta here

F

fastcash

well, carmax auto finance said they are willing to get me a re-financer as i have NEVER been late and ALWAYS paid more than i was supposed to....if i have a job. well, lets see, i already got a 15.45% rate with a co-signer and plain credit, since then my credit has deteriorated significantly. before, the total price for my 1998 gtp w/ 57k miles would have been $18,500!!!! so now i would most likely b looking at around $22k or more total price paid for a used Grand Prix...yeah right. i told him "we'll see", he said i need a job to do it. i said my ex cost me my job....well good bye GP.

you figure she could have at least let me part the shit out of the car, or keep it until they repo'd it, but ah well.

now i am dating the "other" girl involved and despite all the BullShit that went down, i am actually more happy than i have ever been....my whole attitude has improved, i am a nicer person, and love myself.

see how that works? life is great.

it was nice knowin yall. even bumpin and paul. Peace

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Ummmm if you where never late and always paid extra your credit would be getting better. Also if you paid extra it goes right against the principal thus reducing the amount of the loan and the amount of interest paid. So if you did refi you would be doing it for a lower amount owed.

F

fastcash

not too much over the payment, $5-40.... once only .50 cents over, over nonetheless. but i have a few bad credit cards, and two bad checking accounts, no job, and 4 hospital bills, 3 in collections!!! so, out of all my revolving accts, only that one is good. two days from now that will also change.......

oh, and i may stop on here once and a while for all you fellas who love me, i am just saying...i don't own a gp anymore, and most here don't care about me, so there is no need to act like "one of the crew" anymore. that's all i meant.

i will always be fastcash, no new names.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info