Yorkville, il
7fd1edc4fe92b9ced76e1f30ce90121c.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
because #STANCED ?
I believe a lot of it is because of how the load goes through the tire and wheel as those Tire setups tend to push out the contact area to the point where the outer edge of the tires tends to ride on the sides of the highway grooves by all the semi Duallys I believe it's just extra leverage and time that destroys the unitized bearing.

Remember all that stuff now is sintered powdered metal "forgings"

You know how the powdered metal connecting rods are actually fractured off at the molecular level essentially while the same sort of thing happens to other powdered metal Parts especially when heat and stress is involved

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
I believe a lot of it is because of how the load goes through the tire and wheel as those Tire setups tend to push out the contact area to the point where the outer edge of the tires tends to ride on the sides of the highway grooves by all the semi Duallys I believe it's just extra leverage and time that destroys the unitized bearing.

Remember all that stuff now is sintered powdered metal "forgings"

You know how the powdered metal connecting rods are actually fractured off at the molecular level essentially while the same sort of thing happens to other powdered metal Parts especially when heat and stress is involved
They turn back into powder. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Turbocharged400sbc
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info