Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Game takes less than 2 hours to beat.

Verdict
Video games have made me a god, a superhero, and a savior of planets, but rarely have I felt more powerful than in Untitled Goose Game. Being given control of this feathered menace and armed with a checklist of hilarious, dickish tasks to complete is some of the most fun I’ve had with a game all year. My only real complaint is its fairly short runtime – I would have gladly spent hours longer goosing around. But even still, the charming design of its world and the clever challenges within it had me laughing, smiling, and eagerly honking the whole way through.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Maybe they will release free DLC...

And therein lies the biggest fault in this goose-based adventure: it’s pretty dang short. It only took me about an hour and a half to play through the five main areas of this quaint village, and while I absolutely loved every second of it, I wasn’t ready to give up the gander just yet. This English village ultimately felt like only a single level of a game, but the rest was missing, leaving a whole lot of unexplored territory on the table. I easily could have seen my goose exploring other locales, each with their own unique areas and checklists. It feels like the goose is taken away too soon – like he had so much more mayhem to give.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
67a98ca9ae7056a6444bf2b3f8a1a337.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info