Unofficial Sunday Cars & Coffee | TCG goes to Schaumburg | 3/21 @ 9am

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I'm sure businesses and patrons complained about not having anywhere to park.

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Reaction score
I don't know why but when the cops show up to streets, I'm the first asshole they talk to, LMAO! Basically the cop said the property owner wants NO car meets, ever. Not at night, in the day, on Sunday...never. Made me remember why I hate going to Streets, LMAO!

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
That has been the case for years. Nothing new there. I talked to one cop as he rolled in and used the loudspeaker to say it was time to leave. He was super cool. They have been dealing with this for so long it has to be annoying.

There are so many places to try and make work but they keep going back to Streets. :picard:

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I mean people were getting kicked out of streets in 2005-2007. Everyone would meetup there and then head to go street race in the industrial parks.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Have seen it at a few Humboldt Park car shows. I'm a huge fan!
When does humboldt hold their car things? I remember going 6-7 years ago near the lake but haven't seen much. Only way I get to see a bunch of awesome old tin japanese cars that all the puerto rican guys have.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
When does humboldt hold their car things? I remember going 6-7 years ago near the lake but haven't seen much. Only way I get to see a bunch of awesome old tin japanese cars that all the puerto rican guys have.
Its pretty much always on Sundays at the boat house. When they have their car shows, is really when all the older Toyotas and Mazdas come out to play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom