Food / Drink Unofficial Snacks Thread

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
I may have to give them another shot then, it's been awhile since I've had them.

I do LOVE these buffalo pretzel pieces from Snyder's. One of my go-to road trip snacks.

sny.jpg

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I accidentally stumbled upon these when I was at my parents house. My mom is diabetic, so she is generally pretty careful about what she eats. Most of the snacks she keeps on hand are some sort of garbage health food.

These almond flour crackers are pretty good though. I like them better than Cheese Its. I've been buying them pretty regularly now.

Screenshot_20230608-093731.jpg

Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers, Farmhouse Cheddar - Gluten Free, Healthy Snacks, 4.25 Ounce (Pack of 1) https://a.co/d/bu0gHWw

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I may have to give them another shot then, it's been awhile since I've had them.

I do LOVE these buffalo pretzel pieces from Snyder's. One of my go-to road trip snacks.

View attachment 165636

I do enjoy the honey mustard pieces. But I feel sometimes because of their shapes, the flavor profile isn’t maxed out like it is on the sticks

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Someone go find these and tell me if they’re worth it.

IMG_2781.png

Chex Mix expands its Remix lineup with the introduction of two new flavors: Cheesy Pizza and Zesty Taco.

Here’s a closer look at the new flavors:

• Cheesy Pizza: Pieces include Garlic & Herbs Chex, Pizza Crust Bagel Chips, Cheese Puffs, and Pizza Sauce Chex.
  • Zesty Taco: Contains Taco Seasoning Chex, Corn Shell Chips, Cheese Puffs, and Salsa Chex pieces.
Chex Mix Remix flavors are available nationwide for a suggested price of $4.29 for a 7-oz bag and $5.49 for an 11-oz bag.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Went through two bags of these in a week. Guess I need to get more from Costco tomorrow.

View attachment 178829

those are soooo good. I like to make them in an airfryer. They also sell at Jewel, tucked away in frozen bread aisle. They remind me of the cheese bread they serve at Fogo de Chao.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Just tried them with a very late dinner. For $3/bag not bad. Not sure I would get them again if they cost more. Light hint of the maple/bacon flavoring, which I guess is okay for a potato chip. I’m also tired, so will give them another try tomorrow when my senses are more awake.

Sliced mushrooms fried in good olive oil and clarified butter with some garlic added halfway through the cook.
It seems a good alternative to ordinary snacks and a healthier choice. I've just been diagnosed with pre-diabetes, so I can't eat everything I like and get used to. Currently, my snacks include hard-boiled eggs with veggies, whole-grain crackers, or unsweetened yogurts. I had to change my diet completely, but I hope that together with my Canadian pharmacy meds, it will help me manage my condition.

Thread Info