Unofficial 2020 Fantasy Football.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I don't particularly like the idea of carrying over, but I'd be in for no more than $30, and then returning if the season is a sham/canceled. Carry over just sounds like a nice way of stealing someone's money if they are in a different situation next year, to no fault of their own.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Makes the draft even more interesting this year!! You have to strategically draft people who you think are more responsible and unlikely to get themselves infected with China virus!

Yeah, you might have a good handle on who is responsible and who isnt. Only problem is that they dont just play with themselves. (On the field anyway). They play 13 other teams throughout the year. Each team also plays other teams. Its literally the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. :rofl: The Bears have NY, LA, ATL, HOU, JAC, and TN on their schedule. All hot spots. You telling me its fair if one person on all of those 53 man rosters is dumb and gets others sick? And we are gonna bet money? Those are not good odds at all.

Id be down with money carrying over for next year if this season turns out to be a crap show for fantasy purposes or the season is canceled.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info