3800 Ummm...single

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Dude stop trippin your in college do you know how much pu-tang pie is out there!!! Hell enjoy life go balls out and meet women left and right do the whole one night stand and everything party your ass off. Trust me enjoy life its to freakin short escpecially to cry over spilt milk. Jump on the hoe train and enjoy these should be your glory days. "Hell hit the books during the day and hit the ladies during the night one during class break wouldn't hurt". <- Best damn advise my uncle ever gave me.

Leo

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Thanx for the advice guys...now to reply :D

have just ben catching up with friends I hardly ever saw before and talking to every girl that walks within 5 feet of me. not to mention rocking out with my cock out and hangin out with my wang out

Yea, I will be going to some parties with some friends that I havent hung out with much and checking out the college scene. Went to one tonight...there was only like 10 chicks...and only 3 of them were worth looking at. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow as we hit the bars.

Dude stop trippin your in college do you know how much pu-tang pie is out there!!! Hell enjoy life go balls out and meet women left and right do the whole one night stand and everything party your ass off. Trust me enjoy life its to freakin short escpecially to cry over spilt milk. Jump on the hoe train and enjoy these should be your glory days. "Hell hit the books during the day and hit the ladies during the night one during class break wouldn't hurt". <- Best damn advise my uncle ever gave me.

Different people enjoy different things in life....mine isnt random sex. Sorry. ;)

If she did cheat fuck her best friend it will make you feel alot better, trust me

That would just be too weird since her best friend is half my height and a virgin... :eek: I dont think she would be able to take it too well...and yea what fun is that. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info