UHAUL

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Well car did NOT fit on the dolly. One tire did, the other hung over by about 4 inches. When we returned the dolly the guy said there is 3 sizes on dolly and we must have gotten the smallest (41) series. Then wanted us to drive to Harvard to get the bigger one. What a joke

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Thanks, and I put the new TPS sensor on and drove it today. The car still shifts funny and my light came on today. Scanned it and again I got the code p0121. I think I'm done with the car. I'm taking it to zzp in 2 weeks from now and they are going to fix the burning oil issue. I know I'm going to lose my ass but I think I'm going to sell it or trade it in.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Well, your proper fucked though. You aren't going to get shit for it as a trade-in, you probably aren't going to sell it for much, your best bet is to part it out, put it back to stock and sell it as a stock gtp or something.

No reason to give up on it, you just need to stop taking it to a bunch of hacks. If I had the room I'd be more than happy to fix it for you, but there's just no way. Plus, who knows what ZZP's hack ass people did to it. FUCK that place, I wouldn't piss in their mouth if their throat was on fire.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Hard to own a modded performance car when you need other people to work on it and then on top of it being a nearly dead platform. Get yourself something fun that has an actual aftermarket and shops that can work on it nearby. You'll enjoy life more.

We try so hard.

How can we reeeech deez keeeeeeeds

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info