Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The UFC finally revealed its plans for its new venue, Fight Island, on Tuesday. The island was confirmed to be Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, and it will host four events in a span of two weeks beginning with UFC 251 on July 11. UFC president Dana White then appeared on ESPN's First Take and confirmed the pay-per-view card will be headlined by UFC Welterweight Champion Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns, UFC Featherweight Champion Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway and Jose Aldo vs. Petr Yan for the vacant UFC Bantamweight Championship.

Reactions: BS ISF and 1quick

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm so fucking glad these UFC fighters are finally taking a stand and demanding better pay. I'm just a casual fan and prefer to watch boxing. But do follow UFC enough to see Dana White and the owners making generational wealth while the best fighters are making dick. A couple of million is what it sounds like top fighters make. After taxes, paying his or her team, facilities, sups, nutrition, etc. They probably make couple hundred thousand. I get it, they have sponsors, but they work their asses off to gain these sponsors. I still think they should be getting paid a hell of a lot more than they do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mook
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list