richie brown lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I think if they have the capabilities to visit other worlds, I'm guessing that they'll find our cars, guns, and booze to be either baby toys or outright dangerous.

I'm not buying what one "whistle blower" is saying for his 5 minutes of fame. Present some real shrapnel and biological evidence with a camera made in the current century and I might start getting excited.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I think if they have the capabilities to visit other worlds, I'm guessing that they'll find that our cars, guns, and booze are either baby toys or outright dangerous.

I'm not buying what one "whistle blower" is saying for his 5 minutes of fame. Present some real shrapnel and biological evidence with a camera made in the current century and I might start getting excited.
They'd just deep fake it.

Reactions: v6buicks

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
I think if they have the capabilities to visit other worlds, I'm guessing that they'll find that our cars, guns, and booze are either baby toys or outright dangerous.

Yeah, everyone has a fucking cell phone with 4k cameras and no one in this family decided to video or take some pics? C'mon man!!!

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I think if they have the capabilities to visit other worlds, I'm guessing that they'll find our cars, guns, and booze to be either baby toys or outright dangerous.

Or maybe they would appreciate the simplicity by comparison. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info