m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
He protec, he attac and most importantly he strike bac...civilians
Biden power, seig heil!

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Killed kids, and zero uproar from the media... meanwhile the families of all those children are now going to become terrorist to get revenge, and create more chaos.

All thanks to this brilliant can't do wrong, no accountability administration.
I mean in all fairness probably happened during his nap time. He’s not giving orders or calling the shots hence no backlash.

I mean do you get mad at the delusional old person at the birthday party talking about the war all the time?

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
I mean in all fairness probably happened during his nap time. He’s not giving orders or calling the shots hence no backlash.

I mean do you get mad at the delusional old person at the birthday party talking about the war all the time?
Every drone strike is approved by the president before it takes place. He personally had to of signed off on this. His "the buck stops with me" bullshit means absolutely nothing. You're right, he is a delusional, incompetent piece of shit, and SHOULD be held accountable as any other person should. This guys getting our own service men killed, and now killing little kids. Yet nothing is done. Your leaders impeached Trump twice over completely made up stuff that pails in comparison to what this guy is doing.

If this bullshit doesn't infuriate every American, than you aren't an American... He's putting your lives in danger by throwing his own people under the bus, and creating more terrorists by doing shit like this.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Every drone strike is approved by the president before it takes place. He personally had to of signed off on this. His "the buck stops with me" bullshit means absolutely nothing. You're right, he is a delusional, incompetent piece of shit, and SHOULD be held accountable as any other person should. This guys getting our own men service men killed, and now killing little kids. Yet nothing is done. Your leaders impeached Trump twice over completely made up stuff that pails in comparison to what this guy is doing.

If this bullshit doesn't infuriate every American, than you aren't an American... He's putting your lives in danger by throwing his own people under the bus, and creating more terrorists by doing shit like this.
I was joking which I think you knew. He’s the worst president in history by a long shot.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Easy...The Taliban are not terrorists because they help the world see the truth. Truths like this college dosen't allow for open debate or free thinking......easy question. A+ grade...lol

I would start out with the content of this video then work my way into how they treated their women and LGBT populations, kind of a "modest proposal." You know, walking up to sacred cows of the left and shooting them in the head.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I don't care. Get everybody that matters out of there, keep these assholes contained, and let them do whatever they want. If Afhghanis want it to stop, they can figure it out on their own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom